top five hawk albums-part ll

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Mon Mar 19 03:03:20 EST 2001

I'd have to say Hawkwind about 30% of the time. The others:
Solaris
Rush
Eloy
IQ
Ozric Tentacles
Camel
Marillion (Prefer Fish era, But Hogarth is pretty ok too.
Renaissance
Pendragon
Pallas,
Jeez, I could go on forever! I've a collection that ranges from New Age to
Led Zeppelin, with lots of grooooovy stuph in between!
Then I get really tweaky & dig out the Magma on occasion:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace