HW:Space rock...What it is ?

Carl Edlund Anderson scylding at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Mar 19 03:43:30 EST 2001

At 02.34 -0600 19.3.2001, Mike Coleman wrote:
>>  Yes...I like Carls definition ..Lemmy playing the Dr Who theme...Can I
>>suggest we adopt that as a definitive description ?
>>  (Nice one Carl !!)
>
>  I'm down with that as well, but shouldn't we give Alan a twang at it,
>before we disturb Lemmy's hectic schedule...????

But since Alan's interpretation would be so heavily informed by a
kind of Platonic ideal of Lemmy's interpretation .... it seemed to
best to go to the source :)

Cheers,
Carl

ps - which is not to say Bedouin shouldn't start playing it in
concert immediately, though it doesn't really fit in with Alan's "No
Sleep 'til Mecca" image ;)

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
mailto:scylding at carlaz.com