HW: top 10 beginning with A

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Mon Mar 19 07:58:43 EST 2001

Alien Sex Fiend - Top Acid Psychedelia often forgotten!

Can't count to ten without taking shoes and socks off...........
Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Gilham [mailto:email at ANDYGILHAM.COM]
Sent: 19 March 2001 12:32
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: top 10 beginning with A

They're all good, but so are

AMON DUUL
AMON DUUL II
ATOM GODS
ANDROIDS OF MU
A SILVER MT ZION
AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD
AGNOSTIC FRONT

and I used to like ALL ABOUT EVE, too, but it was 1988...

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL