HW: top 10 beginning with A

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Mon Mar 19 08:26:48 EST 2001

Not sure - is it likely considering the amount of EVERYTHING they used to
do????  'All Our Yesterdays' and 'Another Planet' are two of my all time
favourite  albums and Nik & Mrs Fiend will always have a special place -
truly one of the loony tunes.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Medford [mailto:nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK]
Sent: 19 March 2001 13:18
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: top 10 beginning with A

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:10:20 +0000, Jon Browne <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK>
wrote:

>In article <713D870DA62FD311B03E00508B2C74D9035E31E2 at mast-
>lu0-se02.private.ntl.com>, Sam Kirwan <samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM> writes
>>Alien Sex Fiend - Top Acid Psychedelia often forgotten!

Indeed! Are they still around?

"I'm livin' in a nightmare zone
They took my cat, now I'm on my own"

priceless

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL