HW: top 10 beginning with A///OFF: G.G.A. -_-

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 19 10:53:51 EST 2001

In a message dated 3/19/01 8:41:27 AM, LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM writes:

<< The only thing GG Allin was good for was throwing his shit at the

audience.Glad I never saw him live!!!!!!!!

=====
well, his brother has turned him into some kinda mail-order cottage
industry...

"i'm selling my brother
i'm pimping my son        [reference to Al Hendrix]
i'm screwing the princess
i'll let you know when i'm done"

[==unfinished song, "selling my brother", begun a few days before the death
of princess Diana; i subsequently discarded the idea.]
===
my band Disarray played the Living Room in Providence in '82, apparently a
day or two after ol' G.G. played there....we were told how folks in the crowd
were bombing him w/plastic beer cups full of...something other than beer.

leaving it like that, this one remains...

"<>"