HW: top 10 beginning with AAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKK ?!?!?!

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 19 11:49:23 EST 2001

In a message dated 3/19/01 11:35:57 AM, nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK writes:

<<  I thought GG was tedious and horrible: anti-music, anti-
life, anti-everything: seems a very childish form of rebellion to me, but
each to his own I s'pose. Did people like him 'cos being completely
unacceptable will always win you some fans ("he throws shit at the
audience?? That's like, totally cool, dude!!") or were there deeper reasons?

No intention of offending anyone here (unlike GG), just curious...

======
laugh/sigh

dont get me wrong; i thought he was abysmal.

just a freak show in axion.

as such, not missed.

"<>"