HW: top 10 beginning with A

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Mon Mar 19 11:43:29 EST 2001

GG is dead now,I think from an overdose.I used to be a punk,20 years ago,and
GG has nothing important to say. He was a waste of life,had no talent.I mean
who wants to hear about masterbation. GG, I think was just trying to get
attention in a sick and perverted way. I think he ripped off WAYNE COUNTY
and the ELECTRIC CHAIRS.
STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Medford [mailto:nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 10:36 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: top 10 beginning with A

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:54:17 -0000, Sam Kirwan <samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM>
wrote:

>As appeared also on the front of the banned 'Smells like Sh1t' album.

Didn't know there was such an album. But the song 'Smells Like...' is a
classic gonzoid acid-punk number... how my friend and I used to enjoy
watching Tory politicians being interviewed on TV while we bellowed 'smells
like shiiiitt!!!" in a razor-gargling Nik Fiend kind of way.

What with this and the GG Allin debate, the list is getting pretty shitty
this afternoon. I thought GG was tedious and horrible: anti-music, anti-
life, anti-everything: seems a very childish form of rebellion to me, but
each to his own I s'pose. Did people like him 'cos being completely
unacceptable will always win you some fans ("he throws shit at the
audience?? That's like, totally cool, dude!!") or were there deeper reasons?

No intention of offending anyone here (unlike GG), just curious...