HW: top 10 beginning with A

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Mon Mar 19 12:04:18 EST 2001

Darby was just Self-destructive,he was entertaining when he wasn't too
wasted.He was a victim of his environment. Most of the punks back then were
that way. The song "I was wrong" by SOCIAL DISTORTION is a good example of
that time period. STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: DASLUD at AOL.COM [mailto:DASLUD at AOL.COM]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 11:03 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: top 10 beginning with A

In a message dated 3/19/01 11:53:34 AM, LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM writes:

<< GG is dead now,I think from an overdose. >>
=====
eeeek! forgive me for remembering this shwa.

mr.Allin attempted to die onstage-in new york i believe- but it didnt work,
and he died later that day.
the gig, like most of his gigs, ended in shambles.

but G.G. and Darby Crash were then able to discuss onstage overdoses, and
the
vagaries of trying to die onstage, from the afterlife, or sub-afterlife,
or.....

"<>"