HW: OFF: Top everything

Carl Edlund Anderson scylding at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Mar 19 14:44:42 EST 2001

>I can't believe people listen to as much as 30%-50% of Hawkwind....that's
>crazy! :)

No lie, bwana!  Admittedly, periods of time will pass during which I
listen to nothing but HW, but then I won't listen to HW for ages.  My
listening habits tend to shift dramatically with the season, weather,
and whatever I'm doing at the moment.

>P.S. I'd actually moved out of the house before I even knew what Terrapin
>Station referred to...not that I hadn't heard enough Dead by then to make me
>vomit.

I still like the Dead :) though am not as attached to them as I was
in my teens.  But I don't think I've ever gone off music that I once
liked.  Pretty much, when I like something, I like it forever. In
fact, I've been thinking I finally need to get around to replacing my
GDead vinyl with CD .... :)  it might happen eventually :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson