OFF : The one true religion for Kev

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Mar 19 14:50:35 EST 2001

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 22:15:57 EST, Bob Lennon <Hawkwinder at AOL.COM> wrote:
>now, what the hell I want to know is how could anyone score anything
>above 0% when every question was answered 100% against any supreme
>being/superstition of any kind? this thing is not accurate at all ...
>
>disclaimer...the above testament was not meant to offend anyone of these
>faiths....just making fun of this survey thing....

Sounds a lot like the (I think it's called) "shortest political quiz"
that's floating around on some libertarian website.  No matter what your
answers to the quiz are, it will tell you that you are (surprise surprise)
actually a libertarian, and you never knew it the whole time!

    -Doug (who worships neither Yahweh nor Ayn Rand)
     ceres at sirius.com