HW: top 10 beginning with A

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Tue Mar 20 02:09:22 EST 2001

WooHoo - love African Head Charge - only got an old festie tape though -
been played many.....many.....times.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Medford [mailto:nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK]
Sent: 19 March 2001 17:37
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: top 10 beginning with A

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:52:34 +0000, iain ferguson <iainferguson at AOL.COM>
wrote:

>Ni Nick,

Ni there!

>I mentioned GG allin cos my genuine list of A's only came to 9.

Then I heartily commend the mighty AFRICAN HEAD CHARGE to you!! Check out
the albums 'My Life In A Hole In The Ground' or 'Drastic Season'... more
fun than flingin' the faeces any day!

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL