BOC/HW link? (was naked hawks)

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Mar 20 02:16:55 EST 2001

At 05:14 PM 3/20/01 +1030, Michael W Blackman wrote:
>   This is something I had been debating on asking the list  for some time
>now - but have not done so untill now after reading the FANTSTIC  book by
>Kris Tait!!!    &  I think he said it was around 1970 -  71 It wasn't
>untill I read in Kris' book a newspaper  clipping - Group pops up in the
>nude that I thought I'd mention it   audience participation? Freaky
>happenings?

Well, if we needed another link between Hawkwind and BOC, BOC has
often performed at nudist resorts and IIRC got signed to Columbia
following contacts made at one of these gigs...  don't know if they
ever performed nude, though...

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold