HW:little smidget more/re ZONES

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Mar 20 09:53:16 EST 2001

  ther real reason I got excited about Chris Raymond's statement, is that
it echoed my own thoughts EXACTLY, that I have had OVER AND OVER, when I
see that LP get shagged.......

TO ME, it is Keith Hales(sp?, right musicnaut?) vocals, that make these
hawktracks QUITE UNIQUE, not only ASS KICKINGLY GOOD, but very eerily
emotional, in a Brockish quality level, but yet different......THESE are
what make this special!!!!

I wish there was 45" 7 inch singles with Keith from this LP for me to fight
over.......(other fans)

and lets not forget that GORGEOUS LP jacket....perfect hawkwind artwork...

OK..,,,,,

standby mode: REACTIVATED

mc