HW:top 10 beginning with A

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Mar 20 13:35:15 EST 2001

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:44:05 EST, Al Ogilvy <Alogilvy at AOL.COM> wrote:

>> cant wait till we start on Z !!!
>
>Can I get last as well as first with ZZEBRA (OK, depending on sort sequence
>I may get beaten by ZZ Top...)
>
>Am I getting obsessive/excessively obscure here?....

No, I've got an old Zzebra LP....from my obsessive Deep Purple family tree
(twice- or thrice-removed) daze.  John McCoy and Liam Genockey I think were
the connection in this case (to Gillan), right?

Grakkl (FAA)

Zao (France...there's a new Zao touring these days)
Zarathustra (Germany...one of the two)
Zauner, Stefan
Zebra
Zendik Orgaztra/Tribe Band
Zephyr (hey, another Deep Purple connection)
Zone Six
Zyma (Germany, not to be confused with the beverage or a Russian winter)
Zzebra
ZZ Top

That wasn't hard (I didn't even need Zager & Evans)...who can do 'X' now?