OFF: Ozzy & Kim

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Mar 20 15:43:02 EST 2001

>On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:28:40 +0800, William Duffy <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU> wrote:
>>... what about a list of suprizing collaborations that have been
>>recorded?
>
>It would have to include ...
>
>Lemmy & Wendy O. Williams "Stand By Your Man"
>Hawkwind (Richard Chadwick) & Samatha Fox "Gimme Shelter"
>
>Plus either the Dictators (Adny Shernoff & Hansome Dick Manitoba) or Tiny
>Tim (with himself!) doing "I Got You, Babe".

I have an Andrew Lloyd-Webber album with a whole slew of classic British
rockers, like Gary Moore, Rod Argent, and Jon Hiseman (Colosseum).  I've
completely forgotten what it's like.

And didn't Lemmy just do an album with the guys from Stray Cats?  Tho' I
guess that's not such a surprising thing after all.

Grakkl (FAA)