HW: offish/me and Jim/cowboy boot-legs

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Mar 20 20:08:17 EST 2001

  reflecting.....this post must be done,,,,,

 my CLOSE FRIEND JIM COLLINS might have freaked out on me with earlier post....

 DON'T JIM DON'T!!!!

 he is a family member to us....

 it's just a running joke from back in the days when rumours were
everywhere, and no-one could trust no-one...

he's known about my LP stash, and has "occasionally" had a few ask if I had
any non-descript items to turn loose...(knowing it was then my
problem...and he knows I am big enough boy to handle it...theoretically,
anyway)

 FOR GOD SAKES.....

"ain't none of us going against the King, not against the wind".....

 So that off  todays Colemanoia, would somebody do a Texas tour so we can
get our beloved Jim Collins back???  WE MISS HIM !!!

If you could just send Steve Pond and the "SUPERJUDGE",,,,I think that
would get it....

your BOCL air is clear.....

I must rest...

the nervy one