HW:top 10 beginning with A

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 22 01:29:41 EST 2001

Apologies about the made up comment......I do own albums by both alquin and
Automatic man.....The "Made Up" Comment was just a joke, however there were
many names mentioned I'd never heard of, and I look forward to listening to
many of them.
 However....As Ive only got one Alquin album ( which I love) ...Its  "Marks"
by the way, Can anyone out there advise of any other albums by them ?
 Also...Tassavallan Presidentii....I possess Milky Way Moses and its very
poor condition (I got it second hand and i play it a lot) and I want it on
Cd....Also wouldnt mind any other Tassavallan albums....Any one help out
there ?
 PS thanks for the help on FEFB Andy G....I'll score those off you soon
(Promise !)