Foot & Mouth

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Thu Mar 22 10:11:08 EST 2001

Only eat animals that are already dead.

-----Original Message-----
From: Layla Thompson [mailto:lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 8:43 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Foot & Mouth

only eat animals that eat grass.

Ha, ha,ha.  (sarcasm)

>>> blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM 03/22/01 01:34pm >>>
>> Doug said:
>> <Snip>
>>
>>> to devastate meat-based farming economies where it hits; just one more
>>> reason why we should all be vegetarians, I suppose ...
>>>
>>> -Doug
>>> ceres at sirius.com

Bill replied:
>> I'm a vegetarian of sorts - I only eat animals that eat grass....:-)
>>
>> Bill

Here's an interesting interview with "The Crocodile Hunter" from the April
issue of Scientific American. He explains why he eventually decided not to
become a vegetarian.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/2001/0401issue/0401scicit3box2.html

Brian
<Omnivore>

P.S. I'm going to Ireland late this summer. Any reason I should be concerned
about foot and mouth in the South ruining the trip?