multi-album CD's?

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Thu Mar 22 10:32:27 EST 2001

THE Stonehenge collectoin is zones and this is hawkwind do not panic, I
don't remember the exact title. The other one I think is the family box. 2
of the cds are the same with different titles. You probably have everything
on that. CHEERS STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: M Holmes [mailto:fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 9:24 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: multi-album CD's?

I saw something called something like "The Hawkwind Collection" in
Denver. It appeared to be simply a couple of the Anderson albums sold as
a package. Maybe In the Beginning and Space Ritual II> Does anyone have
this, and the actual collection title so that I can confirm this?

Also, what was the exact title and contents of the recent Stonehenge
collection multi CD package?

What was the correct title contents of The Entire and Infinite Universe?

Has anyone a summary of the details of all multi-CD packages?

Just to add these to the discography and codex...

FoFP (who collects the CD's but not repeats of 'em)