OFF reply to CD list request

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Mar 22 12:14:41 EST 2001

  In a message Michael Holmes requested Free sharing of acquired knowledge:

  "could you post:"

>A) The titles of the collections-( I have that ability)
>
>B) A list of the CD's they comprise-(just call me Merlin)
>
>C) Any track additions or changes (there probably aren't any or I'd have
   bought the collections).-(don't call me Merlin)

 "C" will have to be left for one of my higher-up's..........

  upon intaking sustenance, I will look for  replies to these....if not
attended...will email you private at later time...

where's that cassette.....(joke)

FleshFondue