Weird #6

Tigger Tigger at PUDDYTAT.FSNET.CO.UK
Thu Mar 22 19:08:19 EST 2001

In article <93.88f9f35.27ebe253 at aol.com>, Joe Loehr <JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM>
writes
>    In a message dated 3/22/01 5:53:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>    coral at APORT.RU writes:
>

>>       What is so special about this #6?
>

>    Dunno, other than it's OOP after, I guess, a short period of time.
>
>    It's "Live-- Space aces from 1970-73 An interplanetary mission of
>    gripping
>    and exciting action!"
>
>    Halfway through listening to it now -- so far so good!
>    Tack lists is:
>    Make What You Can (73)-- never heerd of this one, before.
>    Born to Go (72)--12-odd minute version; from Galstonbury or Greasy
>    Truckers,
>    innit?

Yes

>    Master of the Universe (72)--version from EMI remaster Space Ritual
>    (encore?)

Greasy Truckers

>    Jam (72)--?? sounds familiar; maybe the jam from the end of You
>    Shouldn't Do
>    That, SR encore version?

No, the full version of that is on 'the best and the rest of HW live', a
shorter version on 'Roadhawks' and probably other compilations. This one
is again (I think) Greasy Truckers.

Copies are still available - got a mail from cdzone today, they're
sending me a copy (took them 2 months to get it though)
--
David Blair