OFF: Re: Foot & Mouth

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Mar 23 08:45:01 EST 2001

On 23 Mar 2001, at 13:35, M Holmes wrote:

> Render unto me a break. When Gore senior was on senate committees it
> was know that a bill couldn't be considered unless the supplicant
> attended an auction at his ranch. Fore senior would regularly evince
> amazement that bulls could be sold for so much.
>
> However the real funding for Gore junior's campaign comes from Armand
> Hammer (I.e oil money) and the Tennessee Valley Authority (I.E nuclear
> power).
>
> Gore was groomed from childhood to be President.

And Bush Lite is supposed to redeem his father's pathetic attempt
at leadership.  No matter how you cut it, the Bush family is infinitely
more wealthy than the Gores.  There is no comparison.  BTW, Gore
Sr. was thrown out of office for opposing the Vietnam war, so
apparently the extent of his graft didn't reach as far as you think...

theo

xxxxxxxxx

"Wherever you go, there you are."
--B. Banzai