HW: Croydon

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Fri Mar 23 09:54:16 EST 2001

Why don't you all do something really cheesy? Like, all wear a red carnation; or all wear deelie-boppers; or all wear a red shirt; or something equally as daft.

Good idea, I thought!!!

Layla

Mark Jermy writes:

> If anyone wants to meet before the Croydon gig on Sunday-
> As Stuart Hamilton suggested, I think The George (17-21 George St, Croydon-
> runs between the Drummond shopping centre and East Croydon Station, try
> www.multimap.com for a map, and I believe it's a Wetherspoons pub) is a good
> place. I guess I'll be there from 6.30ish. I don't know if anyone can
> suggest a good way of identifying each other. I don't have a HW T shirt but
> I'm 6'2" with brown-blond hair, I'll be with two guys of 6' and 5'11" both
> black haired, neither wearing HW T shirts, but all three of us will be
> wearing glasses. And drinking from them.

I'll be there. I'll wear either the BOC-L shirt or an "Official Woody
Creek Tavern Bar Fly" one.

Mike "Freak Power" Holmes