HW: top five hawk albums-part ll

Miikka Wagner micci at SCI.FI
Fri Mar 23 10:13:50 EST 2001

Hi!

>Mikka mentioned Far east family band.....I used to have Tenkujin (I think
>thats what its called) and I,ve been looking for stuff by this lot for
>years...Does anyone know where I can find their albums for sale on the net ?
>uncounted searches have produced nothing !! Please someone help !...Even any
>sites with info about the band would help .

Far Out (pre far east..) - far out is reissued, just saw it in record store.
Magnificent album.
"the Cave" Down To The Earth is great too. I have germany CD, so I think
it´s not so hard to find. I also have Germany pressing LP from The Cave.
Little bit different than original japan and it´s Shculze mixed!

Miikka Wagner
email: micci at sci.fi
http://www.sci.fi/~micci