OFF: Foot & Mouth

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri Mar 23 10:47:58 EST 2001

Don't be a sheep....don't be a sheep......bah...bah...bah...bahhhhh!!!
Hawkwind (Business Album but I'll be b0lloxed if I can remember the track
title!

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: M Holmes [mailto:fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK]
Sent: 23 March 2001 15:06
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: OFF: Foot & Mouth

Brian Halligan writes:

> EU Presents
>
> SHEEP
>
> "No Sheep 'Till.... Tour 2001"

Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes.

Anyway, what rock songs have sheep themes?

A Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
Sheep (from Pink Floyd)

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL