VERY OFF: good places to live?

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Fri Mar 23 19:34:39 EST 2001

Vancouver BC has always been my fave...next to Austin, TX.   (Turns out Del
Dettmar lived there or still does)   Austin at one time (maybe still) was a
sort of destination with a definite music culture happening...then again, there
is always "Christiania" in Copenhagen (gets a bit cold up there, though!