HW: Weirdos in general

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 23 21:55:13 EST 2001

In a message dated 3/23/01 2:16:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK writes:

> As someone correctly pointed out, the Weirdo tapes were the originals of
>  much of the stuff that has since appeared of numerous compilations, so it's
>  a bit unfair to level that critisism at them.

well, it _is_, since as someone said, the die-hards have about %90 of it
already. Then again, some one else pointed out that at least Brock/HW are
supposed to get royalties this time, which means that Kollecticism aside,
maybe we should all go sell all our "repeat" discs and buy these...

>  It's just unfortunate that these took so long to see the light of day on
CD.
>  Admittedly there's half a dozen songs that you just don't want to buy again
>  (Douglas, Over The Top, Valium, Sundown, Do It etc (due to repetition (not
>  quality))), but these are far outweighed by the other material.
>  I'm no completest, but these are all musts.

Really?? I bought #1 and only about %25 percent was previously heard (not
that I have everything) and I thought that was a pretty _high_ percentage
compared to a couple other listings i've seen.
Chuck