Croydon Show

Si Halley sihalley at CABLEINET.CO.UK
Sun Mar 25 19:02:10 EST 2001

Just back.

Cool show. Very relax. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves. Complete
cock-up of High Rise. But they laughed it off. Dave seemed to be taking the
micky out of everybody, especially Simon.

Line-Up: Dave, Ron, Richard, Alan, Jerry, Simon, Captain Bl at ck. Huw for The
last part of the show and Rizz on Hassan and the encore. Plus the new
Sax/flute player who`s name I tried to remember but I`m afraid it`s gone
again, same guy as Astoria.

Jerry I thought was great tonight. It`s the first time I`ve actually been
able to hear him properly live. Much impressed.

Sound MUCH better then last time in Croydon. I think it makes a huge
difference to where in the room you are at his venue. It had a few problems
at first but settled to being pretty clear where I was.

Support from Alan/Bedoiun and a short accoustic bit by Huw which ran
straight into the bands set.

Tracks, not complete and in totally the wrong order, sorry:

Assault..
Golden Void
Spirit Of the Age
Hassan
Hippy
Gremlin
High Rise (sort of...)
You Better Believe It (!)
Hurry On Sundown
Angel Of Death
Couple of Poems
Spiral Galaxy
Space Is Deep
Flying Doctor
The second track was familiar, can`t place it but was very good!

Best

Si

The Alice Cooper Trivia File:
http://www.alicecoopertrivia.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/tindex.html