Croydon Show - Set List ammendment.

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Sun Mar 25 19:47:24 EST 2001

Don't forget Spacebrock....which was also included in the set list.
This track is normally instrumental....however tonight we had Ron singing
over it....which I didn't think worked very well.
I thought it was a great show.....although I'm not sure about some very
long 'pregnant' pauses between some of the songs......I much prefer the
synthesised sounds that gently filled the gaps between songs ( like they
did in the ole' days ). Thats Keith Knivetons job really...isn't it?
The show started off really strong, and apart from a few 'iffy' patches
built to a really good climax at the end.

Good on ya!

mel