OFF:Re: Popol - which albums?

Jeff P jperkins at MAILCITY.COM
Sun Mar 25 21:35:24 EST 2001

Ok Doug, has done one (the EASY one).

Sei Still Wisse Ich Bin comes out as something like

You Know I Am Quiet/I Know I Am Quiet. (unless you can do better with "Is
Quiet Knows I Am"). I may once have recorded a song in German but that
doesn't mean I have much of an idea what they mean!

Better off not knowing sometimes I suspect (Although I did dig into Novalis'
Wer Schmetterlinge Lachen Hort and Udo Lindengerbs "Ich Bin Rocker" is hard
pressed to hold illusions as to the profound meaningfulness of its title.)

Jeff