Croydon Show

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Mon Mar 26 10:02:49 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Richard Crossley wrote:

> Highlight of the gig was being asked half way through Flying Doctor, "Why
> are they singing about Canada Geese ?"

 Silly - the line in question is *blatantly* 'covered in bees' <g>

 I was slightly amused to discover that Jon (Jarrett) hadn't realised
that the new song owed so much to 'The Owl and the Pussycat' -
excellent stuff!

        Kirsten
p.s. *good* swoosh

--
Kirsten Procter                                                 ghoti
NP: Hawkwind - Hall of the Mountain Grill