SLOTERDIJK seeks Cellist(s) for summer shows

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Mon Mar 26 12:56:18 EST 2001

Hello, this is Mike Burro of Sloterdijk.
I am seeking a cellist with an experimental "feel" for live shows during
our spring/summer dates.
The role of the cellist here would be one of considerable improvisation.
I want the cello to sort of fill out the compositions, lending nuances
which just would not happen otherwise. Basically this would be an
interpretive role, and interested individuals are encouraged to apply.
This advertisement also applies to more than one cellist, so if there
are two cellists who are interested in getting involed in this, that's
fine...Please contact me privately for more details....Peace, MIke

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl