Croydon

John Rennie john at JMAIL.FSBUSINESS.CO.UK
Mon Mar 26 13:08:30 EST 2001

I didn't get there (I didn't even know about it :-( ) and am now deeply
regretting it.  However I have to say that the set seems to owe a lot to the
pre 1980 albums.  Fair enough, since that's my favourite Hawkwind era too,
but apart from a few exceptions there just don't seem to be that many
classic tracks from the post 1980 stuff.  I'd be interested to hear what
others regard as post-1980 classic tracks, or even post 1980 classic albums.

JR