Off: H.A.W.K.W.I.N.D.: Hydraulic And Wireless Knight Wanting Infiltration...

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Mon Mar 26 16:16:54 EST 2001

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 07:03:49AM -0700, Kevin Sommers wrote:
> OK, you got me; I cheated. I put in Hwkwind, then added the 'and' myself.

The "a" should clearly be "anthropoid"!

Dave Brock =
        Device Assembled for Violence and Exploration
        Biomechanical Replicant Optimized for Calculation and Killing

And for what it's worth, Lemmy =
        Lifeform Engineered for Mathematics and Mandatory Yardwork
I'm sure he'd be thrilled :-/

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
necessarily a good idea.