OFF: <no fnord subject> (was: Canterbury festival)

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Mar 26 22:00:12 EST 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:43:25 -0500, Michael Habiby <mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM>
wrote:
>Seeing more of the man
>
>When you are illuminated you see the .... it is the static that the
>"ruling classes" use in the media to keep the hoy paloy in line...

When I'm illuminated, I see the WHAT?!?

What the heck are you talking about?
I can't see anything between "the" and "it"?  There's Nothing There!

I CAN'T SEE IT!  I CAN'T SEE IT!

IF I DON'T SEE IT THEN IT CAN'T EAT ME!
IF I DON'T SEE IT THEN IT CAN'T EAT ME!
IF I DON'T SEE THE FNORD THEN IT CAN'T EAT ME!

Oh.  Much better.

wrote:
>Seeing more of the fnords man
>
>When you are illuminated you see the fnords.... it is the static that the
>"ruling classes" use in the media to keep the hoy paloy in line...
>
>Referencing back to the Fernando Poo comment, which is taken from the
>Illuminati Trilogy...

;^)

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com