HW: 80s and beyond (was Re: Croydon)

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 27 00:24:39 EST 2001

In a message dated 3/26/01 1:19:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, ceres at SIRIUS.COM
writes:

> Hmmm ... couldn't fit that "greatest hits" package on a single CD ...
>
>      -Doug

we did this awhile ago, though i think it was just '80s. Lemme see what comes
off the top of my head this time...

1.Ghost Dance
2.Cajun Jinx
3.L.S.D. (why is this the _only track_ I like on Etepee?? either i'm crazy or
the rest of you are...:)
4.Sputnik Stan
5.Hippy
6.Alchemy
7.Assassins/Space is Their Palestine (not quite pure post-'70s, but things
get jumbled w/the reworkings, which is cool)
8.Angels of Death
9.Void City
10.Light Specific Data (Brock or HW, Church is prob. my fave of the '80s)
11.Phenomenon of Luminosity
12.Arioch
13.Rocky Paths
14.Shade Gate
15.Dream Worker
16.Nuclear Drive
17.Mists of Meridin
18.White Zone (I know these last two are basically Psyche Warriors, but like
the "Brock"/"Hawklords" business, it's all Hawk 'n' Roll to me)
19.War I Survived
20.The Day a Wall Came Down

well, since i obviously couldn't limit it to 10, i guess I Iike the post-'70s
stuff pretty damn okay...fave album of the '90s is Bus. Trip. hmm...just came
up with a good excuse for another comp tape...

Chuck