HW: Shouldn't Do That (Was Re: Croydon)

David Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Tue Mar 27 09:24:38 EST 2001

>check out Emergency Broadcast Systems on Amazon.co.uk and it's the only
>album they have.  Think it's called Samples or something like that.  I
might
>be able to get a copy of the CD off to you if u need.

Sam

There is such a thing as the "Emergency Broadcast Systems Samples" CD, but
it *doesn't* feature "You Shouldn't Do That". I think the version you're
referring to must be that on "The Business Trip" (which *is* a cracking, if
all-too-brief, version).

Hope that helps

Dave