HW: 80s and beyond (was Re: Croydon)

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Mar 27 13:48:18 EST 2001

JR said...

>Mind you I
>don't know if anyone remembers the compilation album Repeat Performance
>released by Charisma some time around 1979.

Yeah, I'm sure there's nobody here who has a copy of that!  :)  I don't
actually have one, myself, it being redundant, but I know my brother has one.

>This is pretty close to being a
>definitive best of the Calvert albums.  Sadly it never made it to CD.

Well, Tales from Atomhenge fills that void easily.  Nearly twice the length,
too.

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: The Black Sun Ensemble (yeah, we got a promo from Tony)
ObotherCD: Black Sun Ensemble - Tragic Magic (the live one, that has the
rest of the mid-80s demos as well, I now see)