HW: Croydon

Mark Jermy m.jermy at CRANFIELD.AC.UK
Wed Mar 28 03:32:07 EST 2001

My humble apologies for the jumbled quotes and appended crap I've just sent.
Pressed the Send button too early.

Croydon was fantastic. I'd not heard Bedouin before, they were great, walked
on stage and the blanga just STARTED. Who is the guitarist?

The sound quality seems to have varied for people.. near the front, I got
mostly Alan's bass, which I'm not complaining about. I couldn't make out
Dave though, and Ron's vocal clarity varied. The atmosphere was superb,
friendly, good humour. I loved the point at which the security realised they
were trapped and outnumbered between two anything but hostile forces! Plus
the Ken Barlow mantra- seek inner peace through soap operas.

Sorry I didn't make the meet in the George- I'd not picked up emails for a
couple of days and the only person I was expecting/looking out for was
Stuart Hamilton.. sorry Stuart if you were there, I didn't recognise you.
Did nayone else meet up?

Cheers,
Mark