CALVERT

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Wed Mar 28 06:17:50 EST 2001

HI, Could it be possible that each side of the tape is the same? My copy is
20 minutes long,and seems to go on forever.60 minutes is an awful long time,
or is there really that much poetry,for it to go that long? CHEERS STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Captain Bl at ck [mailto:starfield at SUPANET.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 12:20 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: CALVERT

The copy I have came from Harbour Publications, and is signed by Bob.
There's no question that he reads it, if in a somewhat subdued delivery.

Its on two sides of a C60 and (from memory) covers all the poems in the
book.

I undertand that Harbour were also offering Earth Ritual in a similar vein -
although I got the book, the tapes I ordered never materialised and then Bob
died soon after.

Captain Bl at ck.