HW: Shouldn't Do That & another question??

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 28 07:28:50 EST 2001

Longest break,

Was unfortunately from the 97 ? tour ( distant horizons) The tour after the Alien tour
anyway,where I saw them at Newport till the Hawkestra. last OCtober, so I think thats 3
years ( oh god is it really that long).
Hopefully the guys will come to Bristol or the Bath Pavillion soon.

regards
Iain