HW: Shouldn't Do That & another question??

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Wed Mar 28 08:24:23 EST 2001

I have not seen HW since 1997. I am from the USA so the chances of me seeing them again
without going overseas seems slimmer than ever. I am really grateful for the times that I
have seem HW live, so even if they do not come back to America. I will have the memories of
a lifetime. And if HW cdr trees continue to be made available then I will be more than
content. The sound on Astoria Totalrock was superb. Can't wait for the full release!
Chris