HW: Shouldn't Do That & another question??

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Thu Mar 29 01:52:12 EST 2001

Hello,

I ain't had a taste of the live experience since 1997.

Having seen the band more than 60 times between 1977 and 1997, it has been
hard to take a 4 year gap. Records, vids and rare radio/TV appearances keep
me going..
The problem is that the lack of a full UK tour has coincided with the
following events in my life:
Marriage
New house
Daughter
Job change
LACK OF MONEY
Family Commitments
Some days I wished I lived in London or close by.....
But then the might Liverpool Football Club would be 200 miles away.
Life is tuff!

Mark