HW: Shouldn't Do That (Was Re: Croydon)

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Mar 29 05:28:37 EST 2001

Alastair Lee Sumner writes:

> The detail is much appreciated. So it seems there are around 8 different
> versions if I am deciphering it correctly. BTW, what does the 'L' mean?

Live.

> I've got alot of catching up to do with all the CD releases in the last
> decade so I'll aim to get one version of each.

Here's the key:

Key: Tracks are listed by name.
     Different versions of tracks are listed by number and by the
     albums which feature them.
     An attempt has been made to arrange the numbered versions
     Where one version of a track is derived from, or very similar to
     another this is indicated by an alphabetic character.
     Where tracks have a different title on a particular album, this is
     indicated by enclosing the title in curly brackets.
     Where a track appears only on a particular medium, this is
     indicated in square brackets.
     Where tracks are live, this is indicated by an "L".
     Where a track name has been reused for a different song this
     is denoted by seperate entries indexed by an alphabetic letter in
     angle brackets after the track name.
     Other notes are indicated by asterisks.