NIK,OFF: Dark Sun Ice Ritual/ Scandinavian Space

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Thu Mar 29 09:22:36 EST 2001

I've got to get that new Dark Sun CD.  Loved _Feed Your Mind_.  Do
they have any other releases?

Same question for Darxtar & Pseudo Sun.  I have the 4 Darxtar CDs (is
the Hawxtar CD still available anywhere?), and _Future Memoirs_ by
Pseudo Sun - am I missing anything else?  I seem to recall some
cassette released by PS...

What other Spacious Mind CDs are available?  (I know they put out a
few LP-only releases.)  I have _Mind of a Brother_ and _Cosmic Minds
at Play_.

Anyone have anything good to say about _A New & Exact Map_, the
latest from Subarachnoid Space?

BTW, I want to thank everyone here who turned me on to Bevis Frond.
I now have _Vavona Burr_, _North Circular_, and _Live at GAMH_.
All really great and highly recommended - especially VB.  Looking
forward to the US reissues of BF's earlier stuff.

MWood

NP: _Inside_ - Eloy (remastered!)