NIK,OFF: Dark Sun Ice Ritual/ Scandinavian Space

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Thu Mar 29 10:48:43 EST 2001

Aural Innovations has the Dark Sun for $14.00 shipping included.

As far as Pseudo Sun, I have a CDr that was put out called Captains Log. I
think it is one person on the Cd and not a band effort, but great space
twiddling any way.

Spacious Mind has a few out Organic Mind Solution - Cosmic Minds at Play are
a couple on CD. I am not at home so I don't remember all of them. I have some
on cassette Sailing the Seagaoat?? and Butterflys and???

Bevis Frond has a great wealth of material. Did you see them in Boston a year
or 2 ago. They toured when that live album came out. It was very strange. It
was  at TT and the Bears and there were 3 backup bands. The whole audience it
seemed was the backup bands members and friends. There were not hundreds of
Bevis fans there! It was great to talk to Nick Soloman of Bevis and
(Outskirts of Infinity)
and Adrian Shaw formerly of Hawkwind. It was a night to remember. Nick
Soloman bending guitar strings about 2.5 feet from where I was standing.
Chris