HW: A Question r

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 29 14:50:00 EST 2001

In a message dated 3/29/01 12:40:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU writes:

> Thanks Denis,
>  I'll have to look out for that one.
>
>  Bill

Nik's
>  > "Sphynx" CD.
>  >

I'd guess the reason that this turned up under the name "Hawkwind" is because
it was included on Cleopatra's HW comp CD "Lord of Light" (labeled as a remix
from the "Sphynx" version, though I never noticed the difference...) It also
has a couple Lockheed tunes on it. Chuck