OFF: FLOOD GEORGE BUSH WITH YOUR E-MAILS!

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET
Thu Mar 29 15:01:42 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Layla Thompson" <lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: OFF: FLOOD GEORGE BUSH WITH YOUR E-MAILS!

> Anyone who truly thinks that global warming is fiction is either
incredibly selfish, or incredibly stupid.

Oh, well I'm not too selfish.  But I do tend to be a moron. And I'll be so
happy when the earth is a desert. Or is it dessert?  I aint smart enuf to
know which is right.  I'm pert near ignarnt enuf to not be offended when
someone dissergrees with me two.

Start's to remind me though of Uncle Sam's on Mars.  I really like that
song.  Also a valid song dealing with the dangers of pollution.  I think
we've really turned the corner on conservation and pollution issues,
thankfully.  Too, Pollution is not the same as global warming.

However, global warming is a dangerous scheme.  If you believe in it, fine.
And if you like, blast ol' G.W. with a form email.