OFF: The Spacious Mind

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Mar 29 15:03:31 EST 2001

>In a message dated 3/29/01 7:49:26 AM Pacific Standard Time, chrisr at TIAC.NET
>writes:
>
>> Spacious Mind has a few out Organic Mind Solution - Cosmic Minds at Play are
>>  a couple on CD. I am not at home so I don't remember all of them. I have
>> some
>>  on cassette Sailing the Seagaoat?? and Butterflys and???
>>

>Lessee... Cosmic Minds at Play CD (Garageland), Organic Mind Solution CD
>(Garageland), Sleepy Eyes and Butterflies double LP (Wild Places; half of
>which is directly from CMaP) <did they get the title for this from the
>non-Welsh Man?>, Sailing the Seagoat CD (Garageland), Mind of a Brother CD
>(Delerium)...
>
>did i forget anything? That's what I have anyway... Organic Mind Solution is
>the best, IMO, always accompanies me to the station in case of interplanetary
>emergencies...

"Garden of a Well-fed Hed" or something like that.  I think it's a live LP
on Lone Starfighter (Texas), but am not exactly sure.  From what I remember
from hearing it once, it's fantastic.  I thought there was supposed to be a
CD release, but haven't seen it out yet.  I'd rather wait, if in fact it
does appear.

Chameleon and Holy River Family Band are related, and I think there's one
more act from that family, can't remember the name.

Grakkl (FAA)