OFF: FLOODS ARE COMING

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu Mar 29 21:43:07 EST 2001

I have made a vow to cut down on my refried BEAN consumption
therefore reducing my methane contribution to the atmosphere

Just being playfull  -  please don't flame me   (Stand at a distance if you do 8>) beans???

Mb
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert C. Mayo
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 11:52 AM
  Subject: Re: OFF: FLOODS ARE COMING

  remember the ice age? well, i don't really mean to ask if you remember
  it...but let's start there...

  what melted all that ice? global warming, to be sure...but certainly not such
  caused by polution/greenhouse gasses. it was (is) a natural cycle of climate
  change, yes? continuing as we speak.

  and even if it were true that the ice caps will melt, etc, why would that
  cause flooding, necessarily? when the ice in a glass of icewater melts,the
  glass doesn't overflow; the 'new' water takes up (nearly) the same space as
  the ice that it used to be...did.

  much achoo about nothing
  bobm